Saturday, October 16, 2010

"You have really got something... special."

I love the internet.

One of the reasons I love the internet is because I have so many beautiful friends there.

This is about one of my beautiful friends.

Her name is Dominique.

I have never been so confident in the term "soul sisters" as I am with her.

She shines like a beacon in this dark world. She is true kindness and beauty and love. She is depth and passion.

She has saved me from myself more times than I can count. Whether sending me a virtual hug or asking just at the right time what's wrong, or what I need.

We laugh together. A lot. Surprisingly often.

We have that perfect in depth conversation-through-silence relationship.

She is the perfect example of what I think every woman should be. Smart, witty, sensitive, strong, vulnerable, beautiful.

She's become a part of my day to day life, and if we don't talk, I miss her.

I often miss her.

We were meant to find each other, and I believe that. There's a theory that a "soul mate" isn't someone you should be romantically involved with, or even only one person. You have several, throughout your life, who are there to change you or teach you something.

I think Dom is one of my soul mates.

And the funny thing is... we've never met.


No comments:

Post a Comment