Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Things I've learned

  • I'm really, really good at making detailed lists, post its, etc
  • There is nothing good on television between about 11 am and 3 pm.
  • I am in love with someone who is conveniently my best friend
  • Gelsons? Expensive.
  • I'm okay with being alone, but I'm way better when I'm with him.
  • I hate when people leave their laundry in the only washing machine on our floor. (okay, there are two. But this one is closest to ME.)
  • College people don't care how many seats are open in their classes... YOU CAN'T COME IN.
  • Explorers is an awesome movie!
  • I still love Myrna Loy
  • West Side Story one sheets can TOTALLY make a room
  • Owning your own car is a whole different kind of anxiety
  • You CAN make a meal of triscuits, carrots, string cheese, and grapes
  • When they say you should vacuum carpet after you put it in.... they mean it. You'll never get all the undercoat-like fuzz out otherwise. Black socks beware.
  • Sloppy Joes can really stink up a place
  • I'm okay with being relied upon, and that's when I function best.
  • Gastritis SUCKS.
  • Love = anxiety. In the best way.


So maybe I'm in a little bit over my head. But I'm happy.

4 comments:

  1. Have you learned about hemlock being poison? Just in case, now you know.
    OH, and Rosebud is a sled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that Darth Vader guy? HE'S LUKE'S DAD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO WAY! Man.. now I'M learning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One I'm thinking of adding to the list: "It's NEVER a boating accident"

    ReplyDelete