Monday, December 20, 2010

Here.

Rain.
Vince Guaraldi.
Saying goodbye.
Reuniting.
Missing and worrying.
Excitement.

I'm glad I'm not driving in this rain. I'm a good driver but not that good. I'd be scared out of my wits.

My cousin is in labor with her first baby.

I have 5000 things that need baking & making at home.

There's never enough time. Not enough time with my sweet godson, almost no time to talk with my beautiful godmother one on one, not nearly enough time to get things done for the holidays.

This is where I thrive. Today is the day.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

1 comment:

  1. From 'Alone Time', posted 3 June 2010 at the Skull & Pumpkin:
    "Cynicism is for the joyless. Realism is for dreamless cowards.
    Find what you want to do and don't put it off, love that which you love, love whom you love. No reservations, no doubts, stop mucking around with it and do it, do it loudly, abundantly, expeditiously.
    Understand that there will never be enough time. Accept that you will never be able to fully express your deepest love to those you love best.
    There is no way to live forever or love perfectly... so just be happy."

    And bake things.

    Unto

    ReplyDelete